We believe, apprenticeships offer the younger generation an opportunity to not only start a career but grow and develop their work and personal skills. Many young people are unable to find a job due to the lack of working experience.
Why not make a difference in their lives by recruiting an apprentice?
An apprentice is an opportunity to train and shape the skills and knowledge of a valuable employee relevant to your organisation right from the start.
It is also a great way to diversify your team.
16 – 18 Year Olds
19+ Year Olds
95% Funded with remaining 5% paid by the employer (£300)
Government incentive available from 1st August 2020 until 30th September 2021
This incentive payment is available in addition to the existing £1,000 payment the government already provides for apprentices aged 16 – 18 years, and those under 25 years with an Education, Health, and Care Plan. The government has increased the incentive for hiring apprentices from 1st April 2021 to 30th September 2021.
New Apprentice 16 – 24 years old
£2,000 per apprentice, if recruited between 1st August 2020 and 31st March 2021
New Apprentice 25 and over
£1,500 per apprentice, if recruited between 1st August 2020 and 31st March 2021
New Apprentice (any age)
£3,000 per apprentice, if recruited between 1st April 2021 and 30th September 2021
Payments will be made in two installments, 50% when the apprentice has been in learning for 90 days and the final 50% at 365 days. Grants will be processed through the Apprenticeship Service.
For more details about GOV Apprenticeship Guidelines speak to one of our Apprenticeship advisors.
Harriet Ellis is the largest privately owned dental nursing college in the UK and are very excited to be able to offer bespoke Apprenticeship Dental Nursing Training, designed to achieve high success rates. We offer a flexible delivery model providing blended dental nurse training using a variety of resources. Our scheme of work, coupled with detailed assessment plans, allows employers to easily follow their apprentices progress; while learners develop knowledge and gain skills required to become fully qualified.
Experienced college with high success rates on all existing courses
Comprehensive lesson material that is easily accessible, 24/7
Regular planned reviews of your apprentice every 6/8 weeks
Highly experienced, trained & adaptable staff to support you
Dedicated Dental Educationalist throughout the learning journey
Employ an Apprentice for minimum 30 hours per week
Provide students with 20% Off the Job training
Support all students with End Point Assessment
Recruit an Apprentice
Enrol an Apprentice
Harriet Ellis is a very well organised course provider and flexible learning means you can study around your job and everyday life. I would recommend them to anyone.
I give Consent!
These cookies are used to track user behavior through the site. These allow use to develop a better user work flow and remove obstacles blocking a better overall experience.
These Cookies control 3rd Party Embedables such as Youtube / Vimeo Videos, Google Maps & Support Channels.