Apprenticeships are becoming an increasingly popular option for businesses, helping them to develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce and bringing about many business benefits – including improved skills levels, service, morale and productivity.
Your apprentices bring fresh and innovative skills and knowledge to your business and are more likely to stay with an employer who has invested in them.
|16 – 18 Year Olds||19+ Year Olds|
|Funding||Fully Funded||95% Funded with remaining 5% paid by employer (£300)|
Harriet Ellis is the largest privately owned dental nursing college in the UK and are very excited to be able to offer bespoke Apprenticeship Dental Nursing Training, designed to achieve high success rates. We offer a flexible delivery model providing blended dental nurse training using a variety of resources. Our scheme of work, coupled with detailed assessment plans, allows employers to easily follow their apprentices progress; while learners develop knowledge and gain skills required to become fully qualified.
- Experienced college with high success rates on all existing courses
- Comprehensive lesson material that is easily accessible, 24/7
- Regular planned reviews of your apprentice every 6/8 weeks
- Highly experienced, trained & adaptable staff to support you
- Dedicated Dental Educationalist throughout the learning journey
- Employ an Apprentice for minimum 30 hours per week
- Provide students with 20% Off the Job training
- Support all students with End Point Assessment