Apprenticeships provide you with the opportunity to gain new skills to start your new career. As an Apprentice you earn whilst you learn and there is no prior experience needed, you have the opportunity to start your new career straight away. Our apprenticeships in Dental Nursing and Practice Management also include recognised qualifications.
We offer a flexible delivery model providing blended training using a variety of resources.
Start your journey now with Harriet Ellis– we will help you through every stage of your Apprenticeship. From the moment that you apply until you become fully qualified as a Dental Nurse or Practice Manager. We will give you information, advice and guidance so that you can get the most out of your Apprenticeship journey from start to finish with our designated Apprenticeship Teams support.
You will work towards:
Level 3 Dental Nursing Standard / Level 4 in Dental Practice Management
Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (where applicable)
Benefits of an apprenticeship:
- Wages – ‘earn while you learn’, an average salary of £200 per week depending on the practice, the person’s age and number of hours worked
- Holiday pay – entitled to a minimum of 20 days per year
- Qualification – you will achieve a nationally recognised qualification ( and become a GDC registered Dental Nurse for our Dental Nursing apprenticeship)
- Career progression – excellent progression opportunities in the dental field; through completing post registration Dental Nursing courses or other courses within the Dental profession
- Increased earning potential – when you complete your qualification, you will get a marked salary increase