Purpose and Objectives of Role
As a Training Sales Consultant your main task is to enrol students onto the various Harriet Ellis Training Courses. With leads received either through job boards, social media, email marketing, inbound calls, or referrals, you are the next point of contact to follow up the initial enquiry and establish what additional information prospects need for their decision-making process. You will need to familiarise yourself with the different courses, entry requirements, duration, course fees, and payment options to successfully convert leads from prospects to students enrolling onto a course.
Specific duties of the role
- Attend to inbound and outbound calls, respond to email enquiries and referrals daily to close sales opportunities.
- Apply excellent listening and communication skills to ensure maximum conversion rates and optimum sales opportunities.
- Gain and maintain in-depth product knowledge to offer the full range of features and benefits and meet customer’s individual needs and requirements.
- Develop trusted relationships and rapport with customers, resulting in increased confidence in the company and its products.
- Place job adverts on the various job boards in a professional manner, following company brand guidelines.
- Liaise with students as soon as they have enrolled onto one of the courses and carry out literacy tests, set up Direct Debit mandates, and ensure all students have read, understood, and signed the Harriet Ellis T & C before they can take the next step.
- Schedule and carry out regular check-in call with new students before the course start date to ensure they have all the required information.
You will need to be;
- Organisational skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft office
GCSES ( Minimum of GRADE C/4 in English & Maths)